Friday, February 17, 2023


 Karen here checking in on you from cyberspace while our lovely Lisa is taking some time off to take care of some important things. 

So I thought I would take some time to share some cozy projects you can do when you have a book hangover or time to dedicate to something other than reading. 

For those of you who hare handy with a hook, My friends over at Red Heart Yarns have a fun free and very cozy heart blanket pattern for you to start, perhaps for a grandchild, niece, or fellow book lover for an upcoming or recently passed gift giving occasion. 
Click here for the link, Please know I do not work for Red Heart yarns, but I want to share some cozy patterns with you lovely cozy readers!




Maybe you are better with two sticks... so the thing I love most is the idea of picking up and moving to one of the amazing cozy towns that our brilliant author friends create for us in the series we love, I for one would love a small seaside town with a cozy cottage for myself and my loved ones, this fun tea cozy would be proudly displayed on my table for sure. Adding it to my list of crafts to make, and try! 

Maybe you are one who prefers to stab things hundreds if not thousands of times to show your pride, if so check out this fun pattern you could make for yourself, a library fundraiser or a teacher you know...




thanks for joining us here for a look at some cozy free crafts and check back for some more cozy themed items and tutorials, and book suggestions, reviews again really soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Karen. I’m not crafty or creative. (My sister got all that talent in our family.) That’s why I read books! ;-)
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete