Wednesday, February 15, 2023


No one. ๐Ÿ˜”

Last Wednesday's, Who Wrote That? answer was
Kate Collins.

Sadly, there was only one entry, and their information wasn't complete. 

In order to be chosen to win, I asked for the following 

 1. The author's name 
2. Your full name (first & last name)
3. The email address you use for Amazon.

If feel there isn't an excitement for this feature. At the very most, about 3 people enter.

I don't know if it's too hard, (but the fun is suppose to be in the research)
or
if it's because the prize is only a $5.00 Amazon Gift Card. Sadly, it's all I can afford to offer.

Either way, Who Wrote That? will no longer be a feature.

I haven't mentioned this for a very long time, but I make NO money from my blog. 

I am not an affiliate with Amazon or any other company.

Authors and publishers do not pay me when I feature them, rather they asked me or I feature them on my own.

I have never asked, nor will I ever ask to be paid.

I do this for my love of cozy mysteries. And I keep doing it for that reason, and because of the wonderful people I have meant by doing this.

I'll continue to try and come up with features that will be of an interest to my readers.

Sadly though, I think interest in my blog has waned. That is no one's fault but my own. I offered up a lot of empty days for quite some time.

All I can say is, I have had a lot going on in my personal life and I know I let the blog suffer. 

Yes, some of my time has gone to selling on Ebay, and I have had trouble finding the right balance to do both. I do need the extra income that I'm making on Ebay. (See above about never charging for use of my blog). 

But please know, I love my blog! It was what I needed in a dark time in my life. And, it is still what I need and love.

Wow, I didn't mean to go into all of that. Although, I think it was good that I did.

Lisa Ks Book Reviews will be around for a long time. And I'll continue to share the word of Cozy Mysteries. So please, continue to come and visit.

3 comments:

  1. I’m so glad you’re still doing your blog, Lisa! You got me started on cozy mysteries almost ten years ago. Through you and your blog, I’ve met some wonderful people and read lots of books. (That makes me happy.) Doing a blog isn’t easy, it’s work (and you have to love it to keep doing it). You shouldn’t feel you have to post every day. We all have busy lives. It would be nice, though, if people commented. Please keep your blog going, even if it’s just a few days a week. Do what makes YOU happy. That’s most important.
    Love,
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear you will be around (smiles)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful weekend. Do something special for yourself.

    ReplyDelete