Tuesday, February 7, 2023

As many of you know, I've been selling on eBay and Etsy. It's been going well, but I'm not a millionaire yet. ๐Ÿ˜‰ However, I have made a little extra money that has helped this past year. Here are some of the things that have sold for me. I sell all sorts of things. Anything that I know will sell (within reason).















See? I told you I sell all sorts of things!

Do you buy from Ebay, Etsy or any other online site similar to those?
If yes, what do you look for? 
Do you collect anything?
Do you look for practical things?
I'd love to know! It helps me to know what to be on the lookout for!

1 comment:

  1. So many nice items, Lisa. I wish I had a big house to add more to, but I’m trying to clean out almost 50 years of collecting. It’s hard!
    Happy Tuesday.
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete