Monday, February 20, 2023

 

Warm wishes from my computer to yours this Monday morning. I am not at work today as it is Family day long weekend here in British Columbia and we have the lovely day off!


Today's theme is cozy casserole, just like the ones in a favourite series Covered Dish Series by Julia Buckley, I loved this series and secretly dream I could call someone up and have them drop off something comfy and cozy to eat as that is a dream so I am here sharing a few I found to try...



I found this King Ranch Chicken Recipe from Southern Living that I absolutely want to make, it looks so cozy, you can find the recipe like I did with this gorgeous image of it by clicking here.  

I just printed the recipe and will do my best to get this one made this week.

Okay I have never made this one and I just printed it out as well. At least two of my boys like tater tots so this one might be a winner, if not I know I will look forward to it for lunch leftovers. 

Last to share this morning is one I know my family will eat and well there is no pasta in this one I would make some to go with! This cheesy meatball casserole might just be dinner tonight! 
Thanks for joining us here today and let me know if you have some great casseroles I should try!I hope you will pop back again soon!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Karen. I would definitely try those recipes. Yum!
    Happy Monday, Karen and Lisa!
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete