Sunday, February 19, 2023

 

Well hello again and welcome to Sea Siren Sunday, lol, okay I could not quite find the Bitmoji I was looking for but this one made me laugh and think about a series I love by Kathleen Bridge, the By the Sea Mystery Series...



I am not sure where you are reading from but I am writing from the West Coast of Canada and well it is less than tropical where I am and while I am 10 minutes from the Pacific Ocean, it is nothing like the amazing setting and clear blue waters of the by the sea mystery series. 


I also have a fond affectection for flamingos and that affection is turning in to something of an obsession...

I loved this series as it was about a young woman who was living in New York but returns to her family home/hotel, which is a bit unconventional in hopes of getting her creative side flowing again after a terrible relationship fail. I loved this series and the wonderful characters found in this small Florida Sea Side town. I also love revisiting this series and reading them over and over for a bit of a vacation for sure.  


One of the things I am working on is learning to crochet, a pattern I have been saving since I read the series is this free one from Red Heart Yarns. https://www.yarnspirations.com/ca-en/red-heart-parrot-pals/RHC0334-019827M.html is the working link for this pattern. 

You can learn more about Kathleen Bridge and the by the Sea Mystery Series by Clicking Here. 



Thanks for joining us this Sunday and maybe you will let us know what you think of this series and this crochet craft! 

1 comment:

  1. Good morning from Virginia. It’s a cold February morning here, so I could use sunshine and warmer temperatures. Happy crocheting. I hope to be reading, today.
    Happy Sunday, Karen and Lisa!
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete