Friday, February 24, 2023


 Okay It is Friday again and I thought it would be fun to share with you someone very special to me.


This is Harold George, he has been a constant tea companion and member of our family since 2019. 

Before 2019 my children were terrified of Skeletons, however in their teen years they have come come to love and take part in making Harold George ready for each season. 

Why do I have a family skeleton you may ask? Well way back in 2013 a six book series that is now known as A Family Skeleton Mystery Series was recommended to me by a friend of Lisa and mine also named Karen. I fell in love with this series from book one and thus began my dream to have my own family skeleton, though mine is from Canadian Tire and not a carnival, but I digress. 

Harold George is actually named after said Karen's father who has also passed, and is the friendliest and most repaired Skelton you ever will meet, he is currently held together with zip ties and duct tape. I spent 90 minutes refurbishing him earlier this month after he sustained some injuries from his wardrobe changes. 


At Christmas one of my adult sons took great pleasure getting him into his yearly Grinch Garb., and for Halloween Harold George twinned with me as a Minion.

Harold sits in our front window at my antique tea table and delights or terrifies the people who pass by. 

If you are looking for a fun and endearing paranormal cozy mystery I highly recommend this series !
Click here for her author website and I will go get Harold George ready for St. Patrick's Day. Thank you for joining us here today and I hope you have enjoyed today's post!


2 comments:

  1. I think I’d be a little startled seeing Harold George in your window. Then, I’d get a good laugh! ;-)
    Happy Friday, Karen and Lisa!
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, THANK YOU so much for your week on the blog. Your posts were wonderful! You must either comeback sometime, or get back to working on your own blog. I've had many people reach out commenting on how much the miss your blog. You have always brought so much fun and shared such interesting things.

    ReplyDelete