Wednesday, February 22, 2023

 

Wednesday Wishes from my cup to yours, In my cup is Scottish Breakfast and my cup is never a mug in the morning but always a china teacup. 

Also as it is Wednesday (though I do make these more often then not) It is also Waffle Wednesday....
A few years back I found, and fell in love with the little Dash Waffle makers, so much so that I have more than half a dozen in different shapes and holiday styles. It is almost the most used kitchen appliance we own. 



I have two that are traditional waffle style and some fun ones for St. Patrick's Day Through Christmas. 
I love that the size is that of the Eggo type waffle and I can put my own ingredients in and enjoy even before work, though because they are small if I am makin gfor the entire family I usually plug in more than one. 

I am more of a Waffle fan than an Pancake fan but I loved the cozy mystery series by Sarah Fox, Book 8 in the Pancake House Mystery Series is one of my favourite covers of her series! You might fall in love with this series like I did if you love a cozy mystery, sea side, with the most comfortable meal theme of a restaurant and a fun group of locals that keep you on your toes! 

Thank you for joining us here and if you are looking for a little dash maker, here in Canada I get them at London Drugs, Indigo, Bed Bath and Beyond or on Amazon. In the USA I know you can find them on Amazon, and I am guessing that you can find them at TJMAX and perhaps even Walmart in the USA.

Thank you for joining us here today and I hope you have a wonderful day! See You Soon!

2 comments:

  1. Waffle Wednesday sounds yummy.
    Much better than the toast I’m having. ;-)
    Happy Wednesday, Karen and Lisa!
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are such fun to have those little waffle makers. My husband and I love waffles and since it is just the two of us now, I love the little ones also. we have been getting freezing rain here all day and everything is covered in ice. stay safe and warm

    ReplyDelete