Cozy Food Friday
I don't know what the weather has been like in your corner of the world, but here in Delaware it's 20°F one day and 70°F the next. So what kind of food do you want to eat when when the temperatures are all over the place? How about something that's good hot or cold? Something like . . . Potato Salad!
WARM TO COLD POTATO SALAD
- Place potatoes in pot and add enough water to cover, top with lid. Add a pinch of salt, the garlic powder and onion powder.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add the eggs, celery, red onion, scallions, and green pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients to form the dressing. Add to potato mix. Toss lightly to coat.
- Serve and eat warm.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers.