Monday, March 14, 2022


There you are! I was looking for you!
I hope you're having a happy day.
Happy isn't good enough.
I want you to have a day filled with laughter!
(Or groans depending how the following jokes go over. 😉)

🍀🤣🍀🤣🍀🤣🍀🤣🍀🤣🍀 

What happens if a leprechaun falls into the ocean? 

He gets wet, of course.

🤣

What’s Irish and stays out all night? 

Paddy O’Furniture.

Why do Irish people recycle? 

They like to go green!

🤣

What does it mean if you find a horseshoe in Ireland? 

Some horse lost its shoe. 

😜


😀

What do you get if you cross poison ivy with a
four leaf clover?

A rash of good luck!

😜

How do you know when an Irish person is happy?

When they are Dublin over with laughter!


Why shouldn’t you iron a four-leaf clover?
 
You might press your luck!

🤣

What's an Irish jig at McDonald's called? 

A Shamrock Shake.

😜


😀

 What do you call a fake Irish diamond?

A shamrock!

🤣

 Knock, knock.

Who’s there?

Erin.

Erin who?

Erin as fast as I could, 

but I couldn’t catch the leprechaun.


Hey my friends, I don't write 'em, I just post 'em. 

Have a fabulous day!
And remember to laugh!


As always, please leave a comment and 
let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by submitting your email in 
upper right hand corner of this page (on the side bar).

Reading from your phone? Scroll to the bottom of your page and click "View web version". Then follow the above directions.

5 comments:

  1. Love it!

    Why can’t you borrow money from a leprechaun?
    They’re always a little short.

    What do you call a big Irish spider?
    A Paddy long legs.

    Why don’t leprechauns run?
    They’d rather jig than jog.

    Did you hear about the Irish potato that immigrated?
    He became a French fry.
    2clowns at arkansas dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Kay! The one about the potato to French fry I read was different from yours and not funny. I love your version!

      Delete
  2. Ha ha, Lisa! :)

    Happy Monday and Irish blessings, to you.
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lisa, for the morning laughs! Have a magical Monday!!!
    teddi1961 at arcemont dot com

    ReplyDelete