Tuesday, March 1, 2022

We all know it's hard, not impossible, but hard to win books on Goodreads and other sites. So today I'm sharing with you FREE eBooks! I know not everyone likes or wants eBooks, but until I find a site giving away free print books, this what I can do. I hope you find something you like!
The links I'm sharing are from Amazon. 
However, some may be found on Barnes & Noble's site. Also, for those of you not in the US, for these titles on your Amazon.

Here's a link to the pages of titles.

There are tons of free eBooks to be found!

BE CAREFUL: Some titles say Free, and some say Free with Kindle Unlimited. If you do not have Kindle Unlimited, you will be charged for those books.

I hope you find bunches of new books to read!

As always, please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by submitting your email in 
upper right hand corner of this page (on the side bar).

Reading from your phone? Scroll to the bottom of your page and click "View web version". Then follow the above directions.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Lisa!
    Yes, it is very hard to win on Goodreads. I struck out, 0 of 3 I tried for. I’ll keep trying, though.
    Happy Tuesday!
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lisa for bringing so many wonderful FREE books to our attention. FREE is a great way to fill up a library of TBR books. I see me scouring that site for some goodies.
    2clowns at arkansas dot net

    ReplyDelete