Wednesday, March 16, 2022


What an incredibly fun day it is for you to be here!

Why? Because today is the day you get your new name!


You heard me right!
Today you get your new name!
You leprechaun name!

It's easy. 
Just follow the instructions below, and you'll have you new name! 


Leave your leprechaun 
name in the comments!

As always, please leave a comment and 
let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by submitting your email in 
upper right hand corner of this page (on the side bar).

Reading from your phone? Scroll to the bottom of your page and click "View web version". Then follow the above directions.


5 comments:

  1. Pot O’ O’Cravat… ha! :)
    My middle name starts with A. I’d rather be Paddy O’Cravat. ;)
    Happy Wednesday, Lisa!
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freckles McSave LOL It fits. At 64 I still have freckles and I have always loved to save my money.

    ReplyDelete