Today I would like to welcome Author Lynn Cahoon. Lynn writes several series that I love, her books for me are like potato chips and once I start I just can't stop until all the chips are gone and the book is finished. Several of her series are ones I hold close to my heart and I hope that you will find them to be the same!
1) How did you become an author, was it an overnight event or birth rite? As I look back, I've been preparing for this career all my life. I started writing in high school, put it away, lived some life, got divorced, took more classes, started writing again, then met husband #2 and lived life again. When I found myself fighting cancer, I took up the writing again. This time, it stuck.
2) What or who inspired your writing? I learned that writing was a way to work out my questions about life, about why people do the things they do. Stephen King brought the joy to writing the stories you wanted to write.
3) How do you keep track of your ideas? I have a notebook I call the story vault. If I think it's good, I'll tuck it in there and wait until I have more time to explore it.
4) What is the one thing you need, while writing? Time? My computer? An idea? I sit down at the computer and write. I dont' wait for the muse to come and visit.
5) How would you end this sentence, "Every author should own at least one of these things..." A library books for you to learn from. You should be reading for what works, what doesn't work.
Thank you to Author Lynn Cahoon for joining us today. You can find more about Lynn on Facebook by clicking here.
Thank you for joining us today. Check in tomorrow to see who we have coming up next!
Thank you, Karen and Lynn. Hope your time off is going well, Lisa.ReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by.Delete
Thank you, Lynn, for coming on the blog with my hostess with the mostess, Karen. Karen you're spoiling my readers. They may revolt against me when I come back! ;-)ReplyDelete
So happy to be back on Lisa K's Book Reviews!Delete
It's your home anytime you want to come visit! :-)Delete
Thank you for the Q&A. Always love learning new things about authors. I really enjoy reading Lynn's books!ReplyDelete
2clowns at arkansas dot net