Tuesday, May 30, 2023

 

Well It looks like Lisa is still having some trouble with uploading images to her page, somehow it is letting me. But I feel her frustration and I through my desk in full support.

I hope you will accept me filling in...



I have some exciting news from the Cozy World to share, Two Cozy Mysteries I can't wait to read...


Coming July 4th!!! Scaredy Cat by Sofie Ryan, book 10 of 11 in the Second Chance Cat Mystery Series is going to be released! I love this cover!

"Secondhand store owner Sarah Grayson and her affectionate rescue cat, Elvis, will scare up a few leads to find a killer in the newest installment of this captivating New York Times bestselling series.

 After a long, cold, and snowy winter, it seems as though spring may be arriving early in Maine. Sarah Grayson is busy at her store, Second Chance, and she’s looking forward to an afternoon break from the hustle and bustle, tagging along to the North Harbor Spring House Tour with her friend Detective Michelle Andrews.

 But it turns out one of the houses has a haunted history, and when a ghost hunter is found dead on the premises, Sarah knows the best way to uncover the killer/to solve the mystery is by investigating the not-so-dearly departed. With help from Elvis and Charlotte’s Angels, the crew of senior citizen private detectives who work out of the store, she’ll close the case on this creepy crime" - Amazon



 Ok you may not know me that well but I am obsessed with tea and this particular series. This has me so excited and preordering Laura Childs July 4th, 2023 release of A Dark and Stormy Tea, I am already thinking of the teas I shall sip with this in my tea tent! 

"A possible serial killer on the loose sends tea maven Theodosia Browning into a whirlwind of investigation in this latest installment of the New York Times bestselling series.

It was a dark and stormy night, but that was the least of Theodosia Browning's troubles. As she approaches St. Philips Graveyard, Theodosia sees two figures locked in a strange embrace. Wiping rain from her eyes, Theodosia realizes she has just witnessed a brutal murder and sees a dark-hooded figure slip away into the fog.

In the throes of alerting police, Theodosia recognizes the victim—it is the daughter of her friend, Lois, who owns the Antiquarian Bookshop next door to her own Indigo Tea Shop.

Even though this appears to be the work of a serial killer who is stalking the back alleys of Charleston, Lois begs Theodosia for help. Against the advice of her boyfriend, Detective Pete Riley, and the sage words of Drayton, her tea sommelier, amateur-sleuth Theodosia launches her own shadow investigation. And quickly discovers that suspects abound with the dead girl’s boyfriend, nefarious real estate developer, private-security man, bumbling reporter, and her own neighbor who is writing a true-crime book and searching for a big ending."- Amazon 


Neither Lisa or I are Amazon Affiliates. I just get most of my pre ordered books through Amazon. I am no longer receiving advanced reading copies so if you see me get really excited you can bet these are ones I have chosen to add to my TBR list this summer!

Thanks for joining us here and for luck that Lisa can be online again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment