Wednesday, May 31, 2023

 

Welcome back and thought I would share about a Facebook event that is happening June 6th so you have time to mark your calendars! 


June 6th is the release date for Death Knells and Wedding Bells by Eva Gates and over on her Author page on Facebook she is hosting an event that I highly recommend attending. Virtually of course !


So many Authors are participating in this event, which is on Facebook and can be found on Eva Gates and Vicki Delany's Facebook page. 



Mark your calendars and RSVP for this amazing event, more than 150 people have already signed up for it! A lighthouse, a wedding, a mystery and so much more! I hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Karen for looking after the blog and my friends here. I still ( ARRRGGGGG) can't upload images! I'm batty enough without trying to figure this out. LOL

    ReplyDelete