Saturday, May 27, 2023


 Greetings! I hear for you in the USA it may be a long weekend, here in Canada ours was last weekend and I was so tired i never got around to making a Jello Pie I had been wanting to try. 

When my parents were alive and my dad still working he had a lady in the office who made us this pie once and I absolutely loved it, having had no idea at the time how she made this magical fluffy red pie, and now many decades later, I learned that it was a Jello Pie! 

Specifically this recipe I found on the Kraft Canada Website which you can also find by clicking this sentence. 


Hoping that this photo is viewable to you all, it is from the Kraft Website and I was in absolute disbelief that while I was looking at recipes this yummy childhood memory  has been rediscovered!


What I think I love most about this pie is that it combines my favorite parts of having pie, the fruit and the creamy topping, into the pie! 


While I am not sure how you will be spending your holiday weekend I hope it is with people you love, or doing something you love. 

I will let you know how my pie turns out! Let me know if you make this or if you have a similar pie recipe you would share!


1 comment:

  1. growing up my mom would make this pie often. especially with different fruits. I loved them all

    ReplyDelete