Thursday, May 25, 2023


Sending love to you all today and hopefully some cozy laughs!

 So... I did a thing, cost under $3 and has hopefully brought a smile or two to people passing by...

This is my second Bug, but I never put eyelashes on car before, wondering how long they will last! "Tea Kettle" is this ones name and she was lacking personality.


This was my first love, I called her "Teapot"! I miss this car so much and tried to keep her alive for as long as I could. I really loved everything about her, especially how I could transport special surprises for my nieces like this one on the eve of her birthday so many years ago. Now I am imagining what she would have looked like with eyelashes!



The new Eyelashes on Tea Kettle, hopefully will bring some much needed lightness and humor to my morning commute, oh and I can't wait to see my teenagers responce at seeing them before he gets in the car to drop off at his school....

I shall keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment