Saturday, December 17, 2022


Hello my friends!

As you can see, I'm having an off topic day.
As often with my off topic day, I'd like to talk about my reselling. 


I'm doing okay with my reselling, but not great. Honestly, these past couple of months, my sales should have gone up more than they have.

A lot of resellers, no matter what platform they're on, are also YouTubers and the majority of their sales come from their subscribers there. 

I'm not at a place in my life where I feel I can do YouTube. One day I hope I can prepare myself, and work up the nerve to give it a try. But that's not going to be anytime soon.


I wondering if you could all help my out with a favor. 
Would you be willing to share my shop links on whatever social media you're on, and/or anywhere else you'd be comfortable doing so?

My ebay is called . . . Such Fun Shop
www.ebay.com/str/suchfunshop

My Etsy is  . . . Vintage By Kelley
www.etsy.com/shop/VintageByKelley


If you can't or would rather not, I completely understand. And I am NOT asking you to buy anything. I would and will NEVER do that. I could just use some word of mouth/advertising. 

I have actually been in a little battle with myself about asking. However, I know what a wonderful group of people we have here. And I know, that even if you can't help out, you won't be mad at me for asking.
 


Tomorrow we'll be back to our regularly scheduled blog. 😊

As always, please leave a comment 
and let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by submitting your email in 
the upper right hand corner of this page 
(on the side bar).

Reading from your phone? Scroll to the bottom of
your page and click "View web version". Then follow 
the above directions.

2 comments: