Monday, August 8, 2022

Blog Take Over....

 Hi all! I am back and as it is now the 8th of August I can say I cannot wait for the cooler autumn temps!


This is me Karen (Lisa calls me teacup) and this is my other friend Karen enjoying a cup of tea in the autumn, if only in our minds.


Lisa has taken a few days off and asked me to take over, in my mind she is walking through the beautiful colors of fall, but lets faces it I know where she lives and she is likely swimming through the humidity, but a girl can dream.


Revisiting an old favorite question for you dear readers today, I myself struggle to pick just 5, but I am wondering who you might pick to have a chat and a cup of tea while walking through the autumn leaves....

Please leave us note below letting us know just who you might pick to have tea...
The list for me is so long, let's see, I would love Auralee Wallace, Miranda (Dean) James, Lorriane Barttlet, Victoria Hamilton, Vicky Delaney, Vickie Vass, I think I could have a tea party with all the Vickie's...
So many many more...But now it is your turn...
Can't wait to hear and I will be back again tomorrow to check in on you all while Lisa explores the finer side of rest and relaxation.

 

7 comments:

  1. Jen Turano, Amanda Flower, Laurie Larsen, Winnie Griggs, Heather Blanton to start with

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL You know me too well, Teacup! It was good to see you and "East Coast" enjoying your tea. ;-) I wish I had a reason to wear a warm sweater! June was lie an oven, July was like a pressure cooker, and August is going to cause me to spontaneously combust!
    Thanks again for stepping in for me. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since Lisa is the author of her cozy mystery blog, I’d LOVE to have tea (and lunch) with her. Maybe one day…
    Karen Rose Smith, Vannetta Chapman (who writes some Amish cozy mysteries), Miranda (Dean) James, Laurie Cass and Victoria Tait (a new to me cozy author I’m enjoying reading).
    Happy Monday Karen and Lisa!
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pat! One day you and I WILL have that tea and lunch. Hugs

      Delete
  4. Ah, I love your fall-ish post. I can't wait for cooler weather either. (I am in Central Maryland.) The first five authors that come to my mind are Linda Reilly, Daryl Wood Gerber, Amanda Flower, Joanne Fluke, and Nicholas Sparks.

    ReplyDelete