Sunday, August 7, 2022

 


I've mentioned this online store before, but I thought I would mention it again.

The Book Outlet is a great place to find inexpensive books. They have tons of categories to choose from.


I've shared cozy titles links below.

(Note: I do not receive any compensation from the links I share. I share them only to make it easier for you.)


Paperback - $2.88




Paperback - $2.88




Paperback - $4.03




Paperback - $5.60




Paperback - $7.21




Hard Cover - $9.25




Paperback - $4.83




As always, please leave a comment and 
let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by submitting your email in 
upper right hand corner of this page (on the side bar).

Reading from your phone? Scroll to the bottom of your page and click "View web version". Then follow the above directions.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lisa! It’s good to remind us. I don’t remember things, like I used to. ;-)
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Neither to I! I forget what I'm saying in the middle of a sentence.

      Delete