Thursday, August 18, 2022

 

Happiest of Wednesdays my friends!


Did I hear some of your groan when you saw the word Halloween? Hear me out. 

I always send you holiday cozy mystery lists just a week or two before the holiday. You don't have time to order them, let alone read them, before the day is over and in your rearview mirror. 

Halloween Cozy List #1




 


Most of these are older titles. I'll have some new mixed in for next time. So be on the lookout for 
Halloween Cozy List #2
coming soon!


As always, please leave a comment and 
let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by submitting your email in 
upper right hand corner of this page (on the side bar).

Reading from your phone? Scroll to the bottom of your page and click "View web version". Then follow the above directions.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lisa. I’m so ready for fall, I think I could start reading Halloween cozies now.
    Happy Thursday!

    Pat T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect timing. I was just looking for Halloween cozies yesterday! I probably won't read them until the beginning of October, but I want to see what's out there. Do you have any recommendations for Halloween cozies that are first in series (or standalones, if not first in series)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathi Daley's first Gooseberry Bay is Halloween Moon and her first Zoe Donovan is Halloween Hijinks. Also her first Tj Jensen Mystery is Pumpkins in Paradise.

      Delete