Sunday, June 27, 2021


How are you all today?
Me? I'm going on vacation!
Not my normal catch-up type, but a real one!
The 29th is my sister Tammie's birthday.


My other sister Darlene has also taken the week off.
So, we're going to do one of our very favorite things. 
Day trips!


Pennsylvania, Maryland, who knows, maybe New Jersey. Living in Delaware, we're close to all, so the possibilities are endless. 


The Tammie Birthday Extravelganza 
(see what I did there?)
runs from Today June 27 - July 4!


I will try to take as many photos as I can so 
I can share with you all of our stops.


While I'm gone, each day I'll have scheduled 4th of July cozies for you to check out. Let's start with today!


Every Fourth of July, the town of Cabot Cove hosts an elaborate celebration and no one is more enthusiastic than the towns newest resident, corporate mogul Joseph Lennon. He's desperate to give the town an unwanted 21st century makeover, including financing a fireworks extravaganza to rival New York City's. But when Lennon's lifeless body is found floating in the water outside his office, Jessica Fletcher has no choice but to investigate her fellow Cabot Cove citizens to find out if one of them is capable of murder...


Time to get some things done here at home 
to prepare for the week.

Take care everyone! 
Please post comments. I'll check and approve them every chance I get.


Have a fabulous week!

10 comments:

  1. Have a GREAT time! <3
    2clowns at arkansas dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kay! I always do when I'm hanging out with me sisters.
      And, on a selfish note, I'll have my phone with me, so girl, keeping sending me that free eBook links! Hugs.

      Delete
  2. I’m sure you girls will have LOTS of fun!
    Enjoy!

    Pat T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pat! I need to tell Darlene should head your way. I could use the hug!

      Delete
  3. How wonderful. Hope you and your sisters have a fabulous trip. Stay safe and have a blast. Happy Birthday to Tammi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lori! We always have so much fun. It's more about the car ride than where we actually go. We run our mouths (Okay, I run my mouth) the whole way. My goal at least one a trip, sometimes two, is to make Tam and Darlene laugh so hard they tell me to stop or they'll pee themselves. LOL

      Delete
  4. Have a fantastic vacation with your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kim! I can't can't wait! Darlene and Tam are out running errands today, so I'm trying to make sure I have everything done here. Then watch out anyone with in three hours of us! LOL

      Delete
  5. Safe travels! Hope you and your sisters have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete