Thursday, June 7, 2018


June is Hailey Dean Mystery Month
on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries!
@Hallmarkmovie


June 3 ~ 2+2=MURDER
June 10 ~ A MARRIAGE MADE FOR MURDER
June 17 ~ A WILL TO KILL


Last Sunday, June 3, was the first in the three new Hailey Dean mysteries, 2+2=MURDER. 

I had a lot of fun Live Tweeting with fans, actors, 
and creator Nancy Grace! 


There were even some cozy mystery 
authors getting in on the fun!

I'll be live Tweeting for the next two movies as well. 

Coming up Sunday, June 10 is
A MARRIAGE MADE FOR MURDER


I hope you'll join me! @LisaKsBkReviews


make sure take a look often at Hallmark Movies & Mysteries on Instagram www.instagram.com/hallmarkmovie and watch as builds her Personal Case Board to find clues to solve the case! Tune in for the premiere of A Marriage Made for Murder this Sunday at 9/8c, part of !


As always, please leave a comment and 
let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by 
clicking on the link in the 
upper right hand corner of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment