Monday, January 16, 2023

I know, my friends. I know. Not even out of January and I've already missed a day. I'm trying. And to all of you out there sticking with me . . .
THANK YOU!

Now how about some . . . 

The winners of print copies of 
THE CASE OF THE UNLUCKY GARDENER
by 
Tina McLachlan Brassington


Mary Chin
and 
Patricia Tucker

 Congratulations ladies!
I'll be passing you information on to the author.
🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉

There is no winner for the $5.oo Amazon Gift Card


Once again, to enter giveaways please leave the following in the comments . . . 

1. Your first & last name
2. The email address you use for Amazon
3. The name of the author your are guessing
(I will not print your comment. No one will see your information but me.)

Without the above information, your 
guess will be disqualified.

Keep an eye out for more giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I’m looking forward to reading The Case of the Unlucky Gardener.
    Happy Monday, Lisa!
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete