Thursday, January 12, 2023


WHAT'S COOKING?

Light As Air Meals
Just For You

🍽🍽🍽🍽🍽🍽🍽


Reduce food waste and make food in minutes using your favorite kitchen appliance—the air fryer—with these 175 single-serving recipes.

Don’t know what to make when you’re cooking for one? This cookbook gives you endless possibilities with single-serving meals from your air fryer! With its quick cook times, the air fryer is a fast and easy way to get dinner on the table. And now you can even enjoy a delicious homemade meal with none of the lingering leftovers. Whether you live alone or need a quick meal for just yourself, 
The “I Love My Air Fryer” Cooking for One Recipe Book will teach you how to create perfectly portioned recipes. With 175 recipes and photographs throughout, this cookbook is a must-have for air fryer fans. You’ll find satisfying, single-serving dishes for every meal of the day, from breakfast to dessert.







🍽🍽🍽🍽🍽🍽🍽

After a helpful tips introduction, THE “I LOVE MY AIR FRYER” COOKING FOR ONE RECIPE BOOK, gets right into 175 recipes all for slow cooking single serving sizes for one person. That’s what appealed to me about this book. I have two in my household, and other recipes are just too much for the both of us. Sure, we eat leftovers, and freeze for later, but sometimes we just want those one-time meals. “I LOVE MY AIR FRYER” has a variety of choices that are perfect for us, though I wish they had a few more every day comfort food dishes.

Some of the recipes included are . . . Breakfast Crunch Wrap, Loaded Breakfast Casserole, Pizza Snack Rolls with Garlic Parmesan Butter, Chicken Philly Taquitos, Cabbage Steaks, Crispy Steak House Potato Wedges, “Baked” Sweet Potatoes, Chicken Ranch Club Flatbread, Apple and Sage Turkey Breast, Sweet and Spicy Chicken Legs, The Perfect Rib Eye, Stuffed Pork Chop, Hot Italian Sub Sandwich, Scallops with Lemony Garlic Butter, Crunchy Italian Tilapia, Tuna Melt Wrap, Shrimp Toast, Egg and Cheese White Pizza, Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups, Italian Stuffed Peppers, Fried Sandwich Cookies, Blueberry Cobbler, Chocolate Melting Cake, and tons more.

I’m afraid this book does touch on one of my pet peeves. Not enough photos! The photos that are included are beautiful and full colored, but scarce. I’m not sure whose final decision this is, and I’m sure it’s about keeping costs down, but it is disappointing.

Over all, I did enjoy the book. Author Heather Johnson includes many recipes I never would have thought of making in an air fryer. I think she hits upon recipes that will have something for everyone.

🍽🍽🍽🍽🍽🍽🍽


My review is true, but for those of you who know me, I'm a plain and picky eater, so there really weren't as many recipes for me as I would have hoped. That being said, I think many will love this cookbook. 


As always, please leave a comment and 
let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by submitting your email in 
upper right hand corner of this page (on the side bar).

Reading from your phone? Scroll to the bottom of your page and click "View web version". Then follow the above directions.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Lisa. Meals for one is a good idea, though.
    Happy Thursday!
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete