Wednesday, January 4, 2023


Happy Wednesday friends!

As you can see above, we have a new feature!
Who Wrote That?

I'll be posting a short scene from a cozy mystery, and you guess who wrote it! 
Don't worry, it's a multiple choice!

Write the author's name in the comments, along with the email address you use from Amazon (I won't post your comment here) because . . . The winner will receive a 
$5.00 Amazon Gift Card!


If more than one person guesses correctly, a name will be drawn randomly from those names.

Here we go!

"I am Christie Stevens. I have a reputation as a cutting-edge designer in fashion. I can't have just any cupcakes. I need originality. I need to be unique."

"So you want me to create five flavors of cupcakes that have never been created before?" Mel asked. 

Christie clapped her hands together. "Oh, yay, you understand."

Who wrote that?

1. Maddie Day
2. Linda Reilly
3. Lee Hollis
4. Jenn McKinlay
5. Winnie Archer

Remember to leave your guess, and the email you use for Amazon, in the comment.


As always, please leave a comment 
and let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by submitting your email in 
the upper right hand corner of this page 
(on the side bar).

Reading from your phone? Scroll to the bottom of
your page and click "View web version". Then follow 
the above directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment