Friday, October 14, 2022

Hello my friends.
Taking this weekend to work on my eBay and Etsy sites.


My Etsy

I'm also going to be hanging out at Granny's Attic on Saturday 15 and the every Wednesday. You can see more about Granny's Attic here . . .

Granny's Attic

Tammie (my younger sister) and I like having the chance to hang out at Granny's Attic. The store is owned by our friend/landlady/former boss, so we get to see all the good stuff that comes in. 

And, if hanging out there isn't fun enough, I get to take over the Granny's Attic Facebook page! So, when you go visit the page, hit "Like" so you'll see all my updates on new merchandise, sales, and all things Granny's Attic. 

Below are photos of just a small precent of what's for sale at Granny's. 









Have a fabulous weekend my friends!
Do something you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, Lisa! Have lots of fun.
    Have a great weekend!

    Pat T

    ReplyDelete