Monday, October 31, 2022

Hello goblins and ghouls!

Do you have a Halloween day tradition? 

My sister and I watch Halloween themed movies. We love scary ones . . .


 . . . and we love fun ones.
Our favorite fun Halloween themed or movies fun for Halloween are . . .


This version of Ghostbusters didn't get very good reviews, but my sister and I love it! It makes us laugh every time we watch it, and I've lost count of how often we have. 


We've been watching Hocus Pocus for decades! So much fun, and now a classic! 


This year brought us Hocus Pocus 2! Like the original, we'll be watching this one a lot.


We've only watched Hubie Halloween twice, but it's the type of stupid fun we get a kick out of.


Goosebumps was made for kids, but it 
still had scary bits that startled me.


Goosebumps 2 had the fun of the first. And the scene with the gummy bears . . . I laugh just thinking about it! 

Do you have any favorite movies watch for some Halloween fun?

3 comments:

  1. I’ve seen the original Ghostbusters and Hocus Pocus. Both were funny. I haven’t seen Hocus Pocus 2, yet.
    Happy Halloween, Lisa!
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete