Saturday, October 29, 2022


Hello friends!
One of my second favorite holiday (Christmas if first), Halloween will be here in just a couple of days!
I haven't been trick-or-treating since I was a kid. People tend to frown on adults who knock on their doors asking for candy. Go figure!

What? It was the only house that welcomed me. 

Here are some of my favorite candys . . . 





I loved Mars Bars. I lost track of them. Haven't seen them in stores for a long time. Snickers with Almonds comes very, very close. But, the point is moot for me now. I'm not allowed to eat nuts anymore because I get diverticulitis. 😕

I think you see a theme here. I love candy bars. Not all, but enough to make my doctor unhappy with me.
I don't care much for unhappy doctors.

Are you a fan of candy? If so, what is your favorite or favorites? 

Do you hand candy out for Halloween? I don't get trick-or-treats on my street, so every year I go to my sister's house and help her hand out candy. She just moved in to a new house, so I'm curious to see if she gets a lot of trick-or-treaters there.

I'm spending today at my friends store, and I have brought little treat bags with me in case any children come to the store with their parents. My treat bags have Halloween stickers, pencils, and cute little rulers/bookmarks.

Have a bright and cheery Saturday all!

2 comments:

  1. Two of my favorites are 3 Musketeers and Milky Way.
    We used to get a lot of kids on our street. Now, hardly any.
    Happy Saturday, Lisa!
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween and have fun at your sisters

    ReplyDelete