Thursday, July 14, 2022


Do you read holiday cozies out of season?
I do. Reading a Christmas story during a long hot summer helps me to cool down.
So, welcome to . . .
 
CHRISTMAS IN JULY!












NOTE: These are all older titles I thought you may not have read. 

I'll have more Christmas titles for you on an upcoming blog. Make sure to check in for them!


As always, please leave a comment 
and let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by submitting your email in 
the upper right hand corner of this page 
(on the side bar).

Reading from your phone? Scroll to the bottom of
your page and click "View web version". Then follow 
the above directions.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lisa!
    Happy Thursday.
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can't use some cool stories in July? I mean snow and Christmas trees sure sound better than 100+ temperatures and things turning brown from the lack of water. :) Love Christmas stories ALL year long!
    2clowns at arkansas dot net

    ReplyDelete