Wednesday, June 29, 2022


Sorry I was a no show yesterday my friends.
I've had my days mixed up.

I mentioned a few days we were going to Lancaster PA this past Saturday. Well, I wasn't feeling well, so we went Monday. 

I told you I would share pictures of our trip, but I forgot my camera, and my old phone doesn't hold much. However, I put my sketching talents to good use and have six to share with you.







I hope you enjoyed my sketches.
I don't normally share my work with anyone. 
Also, my sketching is free flowing, so please don't ask me to do a sketch for you. I simply can't no matter how much you offer me.







12 comments:

  1. You’re so funny, Lisa! Thanks for my morning chuckle!
    Wednesday smiles, to you.
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat! I am wounded that you laughed at my original art work! ROFL I'm happy I was able to start your day off with a smile! <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey, Susan! We always do. Lancaster is my happy, stress free place.

      Delete
  3. Loved them much better than actual photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad you were able to go. I love your sketches. these are going to be true memories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori. So, I should put them away in a memory book? LOL

      Delete
  5. Love your pictures. You are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Riley! My family doesn't know what to make of me some days. LOL

      Delete