Wednesday, December 29, 2021


Hello everyone! How is your Christmas week going? Are you still celebrating or is it life back to normal? I'm in the middle of both. I refuse to give up Christmas until after Jan 1.

You've all been doing great on the Word Jumbles! Ready for the next one. Well, here it is!

🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬 

GAMES & TOYS

CRFUECNNOOT

CTYLLOOPKEP

GNMYMRUI

ANIREEBABDNK

AOERIOPNT

ETBRETLII

EHCEHCSECSIRENK

YACDNDLNA

MOEETAHLGFEIF

ABTESTIHPL

ACNMKMAOGB

GMLRAARINECI

DAEOTTRMHOPA

TKIOBNACDEETHER

KATSHBEIDBPCACAG

POYNNSPGYGURURHHHI

ANSECRSUDTDAHELD

GOOD LUCK!!!

🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬

Remember to leave your guesses

in the comments. I'll post them a few
days later.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Lisa! I use my iPhone to comment and, since the last iOS update, I’ve had to go into Settings, Safari and turn off “prevent cross-site tracking” to be able to comment. (Then, I have to remember to turn it back on!?!) I know it’s some type of security feature but am not techie enough to understand.
    Hope this might help others.
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete