Sunday, November 28, 2021


I hope you all had a beautiful Thanksgiving.
I sure did. Great food, ugly sweater cookie decorating contest, and a game called 5 Second Rule that had me laughing so hard my stomach hurt and I couldn't breath. 

I went shopping for a bit on Friday.
No! Not Black Friday shopping. No way!
I went thrift store shopping for treasure for my eBay.
I found some great things and I can't wait to get them listed!

I know this was a boring post. I'm sorry about that. Thursday and Friday caught up to me. LOL 

Have a great day my friends!

3 comments:

  1. Glad your Thanksgiving was wonderful. Ours was very good also. And yes thursday, friday and saturday caught up with me also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sunday, Lisa!

    Pat T

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why for most it's a four day weekend - you need a couple days to rest and recoup from the feast and events of Thanksgiving. :)
    2clowns at arkansas dot net

    ReplyDelete