Friday, August 20, 2021

 

It's
Cozy Food Friday!

That means it's time to share a recipe from 
another great cozy mystery!

This week's recipe is from . . . wait

There is no recipe today.
Boo! Hiss! Boo!


Instead of a recipe, I have a request.
I want you to send me your favorite recipe. 
Something that is a go-to in your household.

Email it to me at 
lisaksbookreview@aol.com

I'd love for you to include photos of your dish, but it's not a must. Just your recipe will me great!

With your permission, I'll share your recipe here during a Cozy Food Friday.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to share with us!
 
🍲🍇🍜🍌🥦🥘

As always, please leave a comment and 
let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by submitting your email in 
upper right hand corner of this page (on the side bar).

Reading from your phone? Scroll to the bottom of your page and click "View web version". Then follow the above directions.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday, Lisa! Hope you get lots of interesting recipes.

    Pat T

    ReplyDelete