Thursday, August 20, 2020


What's Cooking?

Slow and Easy

🍽🍽🍽🍽🍽

TASTE OF HOME
SLOW COOKER 278 
ALL-NEW FAMILY FAVES
AMAZING MEALS READY WHEN YOU ARE


Hearty, comforting dinners ready when you are—they’re what makes the slow cooker a busy cook’s friend. Whether juggling a hectic work schedule, driving to and from after-school activities or simply trying to serve home-cooked meals regularly, today’s family cooks turn to slow-cooked recipes to cut kitchen time. Now you can beat the clock with the all-new collection of simmering favorites in Taste of Home Slow Cooker!  Includes an Instant Pot Bonus Chapter!

This brand-new edition offers 278 mouthwatering recipes made easy. From family-favorite chicken entrees to meaty soups and stews, there’s no shortage of the stick-to-your-ribs recipes found here! You’ll even find juicy meat loaves, piled-high lasagnas and chocolate lava cakes—all made in the slow cooker! And don’t forget the warm and cheesy dips, saucy meatballs and finger-licking chicken wings everyone craves. You’ll discover more than 30 slow-cooked appetizers in this edition.  Going to a potluck? This must-have cookbook has you covered with Tex-Mex Chili, Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Creamy Country Corn.  So what are you waiting for? Dive into Taste of Home Slow Cooker and simmer a winner tonight!  Now includes an Instant Pot Bonus Chapter so you can cook some of your comfort food favorites in no time at all!!


I don’t know about you, but I love using my slow cooker. A way to eat a nice home cooked dinner in the summer that doesn’t heat up your whole house, and wonderful, hearty meals in the winter that fell your home with the aroma of hot, enticing creations that make the neighbors jealous every time you open your door.

When I spotted TASTE OF HOME: SLOW COOKER 278 ALL NEW (2017) FAMILY FAVES, I knew I had to check it out. I’m very happy that I did. And, I know you will want to as well.

From Snacks and Beverages to Slow-Cooked Sweets, here’s just a fraction of what you’ll find in this delicious book. Pork Picadillo Wraps, Turkey-Mushroom Egg Rolls, Chili Beef Dip, Pear Cider, Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes, Ham & Cheddar Breakfast Casserole, Tropical Fruit Compote, Cinnamon Blueberry French Toast, Shrimp Chowder, Beef Stew Provencal, Chicken Cassoulet Soup, Lentil & Pasta Stew, Short Ribs with Salt-Skin Potatoes, Beef Brisket Tacos, Autumn Apple Chicken, Chicken-Cranberry Hot Dish, Gulf Coast Jambalaya Rice, Moist Italian Turkey Breast, Slow-Cooked Reuben Brats, Supreme Pizza-Style Pasta, Ham with Cherry Sauce, Cheese-Stuffed Sweet Onions, Maple-Almond Butternut Squash, Garlic-Dill Soda Bread, Sweet & Spicy Beans, Truly Tasty Turnip Greens, Strawberry-Banana Pudding Cake, Nutty Apple Streusel Dessert, Pink Grapefruit Cheesecake, Minty Hot Fudge Sundae Cake, and so, so much more! There’s even a bonus chapter of Instant Pot recipes.

Oh my goodness. I love this book! There’s something for everyone. My sister and I are picky, or maybe I should say, plain eaters. Even some of the more in-depth recipes can be simplified for our tastes. The recipes are easy to follow. And, it’s packed full of color photos! If you’ve read my recipe book reviews before, you know that I love photos with the recipes.

If you’re looking for a slow cooker recipe book, I think this may be the one you’ve been looking for.

I was blessed enough to find a hardcover edition on a bargain book table for under $5.00. But you can also find it online in paperback and eBook versions.


As always, please leave a comment and 
let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by submitting your email in 
upper right hand corner of this page (on the side bar).

Reading from your phone? Scroll to the bottom of your page and click "View web version". Then follow the above directions.

4 comments:

  1. Makes me hungry just thinking about all those recipes.
    Thanks, Lisa. Happy Thursday!
    Pat T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered it online at Abe Books! Five bucks!! Woo hoo! Thank you for your awesome review!💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this thanks Lisa! I love using my crock pots I have a small one, medium size one and a very large one.
    Penney

    ReplyDelete