Thursday, January 25, 2018

Thursday Take Over By Karen From A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery...

Karen here and I am taking over from Lisa today to share a review on a new to me book that is an oldie but a goodie! 
I was recently in a second hand bookstore and found The Charms of Tea this book is from 2003 and just as relevant today as it was then.


This book is part cook book, part party planning book and contains a wealth of
tea lore and knowledge, which is something over at www.acupofteaandacozymyster.com I take great interest in. I am especially fond of the recipe for Currant and Pecan Scones, Lemon Ginger Pound Cake and the different flavored compound butters included in the recipe section. A turkey and current scone with  an apple tarragon glaze would hit the spot right now with a slice of Blackberry Jam Cake. 
You can find this book on Amazon and if you are lucky enough to find a copy in your local used book store this is a book I can highly recommend! 


Thank you Lisa for letting me take over today to share my love of tea and tea cookbooks. I would love to have you over daily for tea at A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery. Com 
Thank you for joining us here today. We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment