Thursday, September 22, 2022

What's Cooking?
It's quick and easy!
(Two of my favorite ways to cook)
🍽 🍽 🍽 🍽 🍽


Your family & friends will enjoy the easy and delicious dishes you make with a little help from your favorite kitchen appliances.

In this book of Gooseberry Patch tried & true recipes you’ll find: yummy Instant Pot and Air Fryer recipes you can’t wait to try; comfort-food recipes to prepare in your Slow Cooker and Skillet, and fresh and fun recipes for your Blender, Muffin Tin, Sheet Pan and Waffle Iron. 244 Recipes.




I’m always excited to check out a new cookbook from Gooseberry Patch. They’re always clear, simple, easy to follow, and have some of the best recipes.

Of course, when I saw a Gooseberry Patch cookbook called, QUICK & EASY RECIPES WITH HELP . . . From My Instant Pot, Air Fryer, Slow Cooker, Waffle Iron & More, I just knew I had to check it out! As always with they’re books, I’m so happy I did!

QUICK & EASY RECIPES WITH HELP breaks down it’s chapters by cooking implement. Air Fryer, Instant Pot, Slow-Cooker etc. I find this very helpful since I don’t use all the different types of equipment.

Recipes you’ll find are . . . Air Fryer - Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches, Sweet Potato & Bacon Fries, Mini Cinnobuns . . . Instant Pot – Steak & Red Pepper Bowls, Easy Cheesy Shells, Salted Caramel Cheesecake . . . Slow-Cooker – Poppy Seed Chicken, New England Clam Chowder, Beef Burgundy Stew, Crockery Apple Ring . . . Blender – Creamy Basil Salad Dressing, Fajita & Bowties Salad Bowl, Autumn Apple Milkshake . . . Waffle Iron – Grandmother’s Waffle Cookies, Quick English Muffin Sandwiches, Jelly French Toast . . . Sheet Pan – Yummy Sausage Cups, Baja Shrimp Tacos, Cranberry-Orange Scones . . . Skillet – Southwestern Flatbread, Dixie Fried Chicken, Eva’s Fruit Cobble . . . Muffin Tin – Sweet Apple Butter Muffins, Brie Kisses, Snickerdoodle Cupcakes, and so, so many more!

I love that there are savory, and sweet recipes for each form of cooking. It makes for so many options!

I was a bit disappointed that there wasn’t a photo for every dish. The photos included make the food appear as though you can smell it.

QUICK & EASY RECIPES WITH HELP will be a well used addition to any cookbook collection.


As always, please leave a comment and 
let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by submitting your email in 
upper right hand corner of this page (on the side bar).

Reading from your phone? Scroll to the bottom of your page and click "View web version". Then follow the above directions.

                            

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Lisa. When it comes to cooking, I can use all the help I can get! ;-)
    Happy Thursday!

    Pat T

    ReplyDelete