Monday, July 15, 2019

COZY MYSTERY THEMES


As I do today's blog, I'm watching Hallmark's Christmas in July movies. So of course, I'm taking my cue from them for today's theme.


I won't be listing every Christmas cozy mystery here today because, well, that would be a lot of books, and I'd have nothing left to list in December! But the following will be more than enough to give you that Christmasy feeling. 

In no particular order, a mere fraction of Christmas cozies past, present, and future.

























There are so many great titles here! Have you read any of them? See one you'd like to read?
I hope you enjoyed this peek of Christmas. I know I'm ready for the cooler weather of December! But in the mean time, we can read about it!













As always, please leave a comment and 
let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by submitting your email in 
upper right hand corner of this page
(on the side bar).

Reading from your phone? Scroll to the bottom of your page and click "View web version".
Then follow the above directions.

5 comments:

  1. I love, Love, LOVE Christmas-themed cozy mysteries! Thanks, Lisa, and happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet. I have not read any of these. Thank you for sharing.
    quilting dash lady at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read a few, but oh my goodness so many more I want - no, NEED to read! Thanks for helping my Christmas in July fix. :)
    2clowns at arkansas dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lisa, for including Murder Under the Tree!! Yay, for Christmas in July!! :)

    ReplyDelete