Monday, April 8, 2019

COZY MYSTERY THEMES


I am in love with baked goods. Cupcakes and doughnuts (aka donuts) run through my veins. So, of course, Bakery themed cozy mysteries are go to reads for me.

Check out some of the great Bakery mysteries available!
(Alphabetical by author)

PART TWO

🍩🎂🍪🎂🍩🍪

MAGICAL BAKERY MYSTERIES
by Baily Cates





You can pre-order 
COOKIE AND CLAIRVOYANCE
Releases August 27, 2019!


🍩🎂🍪🎂🍩🍪

LEXY BAKER MYSTERIES
by Leighann Dobbs









🍩🎂🍪🎂🍩🍪

COOKIE AND CREAM MYSTERIES
by K.J. Emrick





🍩🎂🍪🎂🍩🍪

HANNAH SWENSEN MYSTERIES
by Joanne Fluke
















🍩🎂🍪🎂🍩🍪

That's it for Part Two!

Did you find any tasty treats you want to read?

Part Three 
of
Bakery Cozies
will be
Monday April 15!


As always, please leave a comment and 
let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by submitting your email in 
upper right hand corner of this page
(on the side bar).

Reading from your phone? Scroll to the bottom of your page and click "View web version".
Then follow the above directions.

5 comments:

  1. Looking at the covers makes me hungry for dessert (and reading). :) Happy Monday, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I was hungry the whole time I was working on them! Have a great day, Pat!

      Delete
  2. Having recently started reading cozies, I appreciate you showing these authors. Thank you. quilting dash lady at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lori. Welcome to the world of cozies! I started just about 6 years ago. Best thing that ever happened to me. Great books. Wonderful people. I'm so happy I'm able to help you find some new reads.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful authors, great covers and delicious recipes!
    2clowns at arkansas dot net

    ReplyDelete