Wednesday, November 23, 2022

I've been pushing hard (Not near as hard as I should) to get items up on eBay in this the busiest time for selling. 
While I love being a reseller, in can get overwhelming.
Taking and editing the photos is my list favorite part of it all. I try to be a perfectionist in both areas, but then I have to settle for ones I find the least bad. 






See what I mean? Some are dark and others look pretty good. Am I being too picky? What do you think? If you saw something in the darker photos that you liked, would you have to think twice due to the darkness? Be brutely honest with me please. 

Thanks for indulging me. 

Check my eBay store out if you have a chance!


As always, please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by submitting your email in 
upper right hand corner of this page (on the side bar).

Reading from your phone? Scroll to the bottom of your page and click "View web version". Then follow the above directions.

1 comment:

  1. Nice items, Lisa. I think they all look fine. Happy selling and…
    Happy Wednesday!
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete