Monday, September 25, 2017


Welcome to week 4 of the
FIVE AMIGOS FALL-O-WEEN FUN!
with Bloggers Mary Brown, Karen M. Owen, Karen Kenyon, Sheryl Hagan-Booth and yours truly!

🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁

My Fall cozy mystery pick for this week is
SEALED WITH A KILL
 by Lucy Lawrence
aka Jenn McKinlay


Autumn in New England brings out the changing leaves, and the leaves bring out the tourists. When Brenna Miller gets stuck as the tour guide for a group of leaf peepers, she tries to make the best of it. But it's hard to stay enthusiastic after the trial leads them straight to a dead body.


SEALED WITH A KILL, is book three of three in the Decoupage Mysteries. This third installment of the book takes place in Autumn New England, so it's "leave peeping" season. The time of year when tourists come to enjoy beautiful Fall colors.


The theme of this cozy mystery series is decoupage. I found this to be so original and fun. Main character Brenna Miller works at, and teaches decoupage classes at Vintage Papers.


I learned a lot about this craft, and the amazing things that can be made. I never knew you could decoupage just about anything!


Of course, SEALED WITH A KILLED is a wonderful mystery as well. Murder and mayhem runs amok in this Fall tale. There are also wonderful characters, and that lovely small down feel readers in a cozy mystery.


That's my last Fall pick! Never fear, I have five Halloween picks I'll be sharing over the month of October!

Until then, check out the Decoupage Mysteries by Lucy Lawrence! You're going to love them!


Book One                    Book Two

Book Three

🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁

My Amigos Mary, Karen & Karen, and Sheryl  want to share their fall picks for this week with you
Please head over to their blogs and check them out!

Mary's blog


Karen & Karen's blog


Sheryl's blog


Check back next Monday with the Five Amigos for great Halloween themed cozy mystery picks!


As always, please leave a comment and 
let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by 
clicking on the link in the 
upper right hand corner of this page.

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great series. New to me! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa, and happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was happy to find that I have all 3 of these. I think I got them when Jenn McKinlay was guest at one of the Facebook book clubs I'm in and I learned about her pen names. Great review as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I not know about this series? Wow! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great book that I need to check out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds very good thank you
    Penney

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review thank you, I love fall, this sounds very good I'm adding it to my toget soon pile thank you
    Penney

    ReplyDelete