Monday, March 15, 2021

Hello all!

Back on March 7, I told you I had a surprise for you.

Well, here it is.

Author Julie Seedorf interviewed me on her YouTube page
THE PINK PERCOLATOR!


Before I give you the link, I'd like to say something.


I hate having my picture taken because I am very overweight. I have been heavy since I was a child. Now, I could give a list of reasons for my size. Meds, thyroid, a hysterectomy (Sorry to any of my male readers), they have all played a part. However, goodies like donuts, well, basically anything in the bread family, are also a very real part of it. 

I know I don't need to say any of this to you. I'm blessed to have readers who don't judge people by their looks. For that reason, and the fact that I adore Julie Seedorf and would do anything I could for her if she asked me, I agreed to this video interview.

I hope you enjoy this as much as Julie and I did.

Click on The Interview under Julie's photo


As always, please leave a comment and 
let me know what you think about today's blog!

Follow my blog by submitting your email in 
upper right hand corner of this page. (on the side bar).

Reading from your phone? Scroll to the bottom of your page and click "View web version". Then follow the above directions.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Lisa! I’m proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone.
    I have to watch the entire interview later today, after my granddaughter finishes online school.
    Happy Monday!
    Pat T

    ReplyDelete